BiofloreGeranium essential oil - organic
|10 ml - 7.22 €|
|Best before ≥ 05/31/2022|
Organic Geranium Oil is cooling oil with a capacity to restore a sense of calm and proportion to mind and body. It is widely respected as a cleansing and balancing skin tonic. Geranium will restore lustre and equilibrium to excessively dry or oily skins, gently lift and replenish mature and wrinkled complexions and fade cellulite and water retention. Generally effective in dispelling anxiety, stress and neuralgia by stimulating the mind and promoting a sense of inner peace.
Latin name: Pelargonium Asperum cv. Bourbon
Part used: leaves
Aromatic molecules: linalol, geraniol, citronnellol, nerol, citronnellyle formiate and acetate, geranyle formiate and acetate, linalyle formiate and acetate
- from certified organic farming
- fongicide puissante
- hémostatique remarquable
- tonique astringente cutanée
- Skin and gynecological Mycosis
- Rheumatism, arthritis, tendinitis
- Epistaxis (nosebleed), bloody cuts
- Hemorrhoid, red face blotches (rosacea), phlebitis
-Stress, asthenia, anxiety
Recommendations for use
- External use: 2 drops of essential oil and 2 drops hazelnut virgin oil on the area to anoint locally for several weeks against mycosis and for cosmetic and dermatologic purposes.
- 2 drops of Geranium essential oil and 2 drops of Cistus ladaniferus essential oil on a cotton wick to be introduced into the nostril quickly stop a nosebleed for adults.
Precautions for use
Warning : the above information is taken from serious books but should only be considered as preliminary information in a discussion with your doctor or aromatherapist.
Santi-shop code: BF031