BiofloreTea tree essential oil - organic
|10 ml - 3.64 €|
|Best before ≥ 01/31/2020|
Tea tree essential oil is renowned for its antiseptic and antibacterial properties, making it useful for fighting a wide spectrum of germs. It is found in a large number of personal care products (soap, shampoo, bath oil) and cosmetics. Tea tree is also used for its purifying action and is ideal for protecting the skin. It is also used for vaporizing during the winter because it strengthens the organism's resistance.
Should be included in every first aid kit for home or travel. An uplifting and energising oil. Blends well with Bergamot, Lavender, Lemon, Eucalyptus Globulus and Eucalyptus Radiata.
Latin name: Melaleuca alternifolia
Part used: leaf
Aromatic molecules: Terpineol, terpinene 4 ol 1, 1,8 cineole
Origin: South Africa
- from certified organic farming
- Antiviral and immune stimulant.
- Protecting skin during radiotherapy.
- Oral infections (ulceration, stomatitis, abscess, gingivitis).
- Urinary tract and gynecologic infections.
- Skin, nail and subungual fungus.
- Skin parasites (scabies, ringworm ...) or intestinal parasites (lamblia, Ascaris ...).
- Bacterial or viral infection of the upper and lower respiratory tract (sinusitis, rhinitis, otitis, laryngitis, pharyngitis, bronchitis).
- Varicose veins, heavy legs, hemorrhoids
Recommendations for use
- External use: 3 to 4 drops of essential oil massaged into the skin on or near the concerned area, repeated 3 times per day for 5-6 days.
- Diffusion: mixed with other oils for the prevention of colds and respiratory infections.
- Perfect hygiene with teeth whitening: pour 1 drop of tea tree essential oil and 1 drop of lemon essential oil on the toothbrush before the toothpaste and then brush your teeth (every day).
- Foot and nail care: apply locally, e.g. after swimming, diluted in a base oil or neutral cream.
- For a foot or nail bath: use 10 to 15 drops per soup spoon of oil or cream.
- Teenage acne and pimples: use 10 drops per soup spoon of neutral (i.e. non-greasy) cream - apply nightly to problem areas.
Precautions for use
Warning: the above information is taken from serious books but should only be considered as preliminary information in a discussion with your doctor or aromatherapist.
Santi-shop code: BF030