BioflorePalmarosa essential oil - organic
|10 ml - 5.09 €|
Palmarosa essential oil is used for massage, as a vapour and in the bath. Due to its pleasant rosy scent, it is often used in skin and hair care products. Suitable for all skin types, it protects the skin and is helpful with skin regeneration.
Palmarosa is one of 10 major essential oils, an oil to be used for all fungal, scarring and eczema skin diseases.
Latin name: Cymbopogon martinii
Part used: plant
Aromatic molecules: geraniol, linalool, nerol, geranyl acetate, geranyl formate.
- from certified organic farming
- Antiviral and immune stimulant.
- Uterine and nervous tonic .
- Nasopharyngitis, sinusitis, otitis.
- Cystitis, urethritis, vaginitis, cervicitis, salpingitis.
- Acne, eczema, sores, scabs.
- Fungal, digestive and gynecological infections.
- Stress, irritability.
Recommendations for use
Precautions for use
Warning: the above information is taken from serious books but should only be considered as preliminary information in a discussion with your doctor or aromatherapist.
Santi-shop code: BF029