BiofloreHyssop, Rock essential oil - organic
|10 ml - 7.22 €|
The essential oil of Rock Hyssop has an action on the respiratory sphere. It is expectorant, mucolytic, interesting for dealing with respiratory problems with mucosal congestion (sinusitis, bronchitis, asthma) and has an excellent anti-infective potential. It is used in friction, massage and as a vapour.
Rock Hyssop is quite close to Hyssop decumbent or montana but more evident on the respiratory level.
Latin name: Hyssopus aristatus
Part used: flowering tops
Aromatic molecules: Linalol, 1,8 cineole
- from certified organic farming
- This Hyssop, also called Dwarf Hyssop and originally from Spain, contains more 1.8 cineole than Hyssop decumbent (50% on average). It also contains monoterpenols, monoterpenes and ketones, the latter in reasonable quantities sufficient to be effective without being toxic.
- helps to remove mucus, to expectorate
- neurotonic especially mental: promotes lucidity, acuity, mental escape
- lack of acuity, memory
Precautions for use
- not recommended for children under 6 years
- do not administer internally because neurotoxic
- as essential oils are volatile, sensible to UV radiation and inflammable at high temperature, it is imperative to store them in a tightly closed dark glass bottle and at a temperature between 5 °C and 40 °C
Warning: the above information is taken from serious books but should only be considered as preliminary information in a discussion with your doctor or aromatherapist.
Santi-shop code: BF025