BiofloreLavendin super essential oil - organic
This Lavendin super essential oil is the essential oil of Lavendin which is closest to that of English, also named common or true, Lavender and can be used for the same indications (painful manifestations, nervous or sleep problems, cutaneous infections, lice) but is more effective to relieve muscle cramps and contractures. For an optimum action on emotional balance however, the essential oils of true lavender, and especially the fine one, are recommended, because the Lavendin super essential has a high percentage of camphor (borneon) and 1,8 cineole (like Lavender aspic) and its slightly more bitter flavour suffers from this.
It is very appreciated for massages in association, for example, with Basil and Tarragon essential oils. Also as a vapour for its calming and relaxing effect (synergistic association with Bergamot, Lemon, Tangerine, Orange).
This product is no more available. Please see below possible alternative products.
Latin name: Lavandula hybrida super
Part used: flowering tops
- from certified organic farming
- relaxing, calming, sedative
- decontracts muscles
- important anti-inflammatory
- anti-microbial, anti-bacterial, anti-lice
- wound healing, vulnerary
- infectious, allergic dermatoses, wounds, burns, pressure sores
- preventive and curative fight against lice
- migraines, painful manifestations (muscles, joints ...)
- depression, nervousness, insomnia, sleep disorders, anxiety
Recommendations for use
- insomnia, anxiety: 3 drops on the inner wrist or the solar plexus
Precautions for use
- not recommended for patients with epileptic risk
- as essential oils are volatile, sensible to UV radiation and inflammable at high temperature, it is imperative to store them in a tightly closed dark glass bottle and at a temperature between 5 °C and 40 °C
Warning : the above information is taken from serious books but should only be considered as preliminary information in a discussion with your doctor or aromatherapist.
Santi-shop code: BF024