BiofloreSpruce (Black) essential oil - organic
|10 ml - 5.04 €|
|Best before ≥ 07/31/2019|
Black spruce essential oil is much used in respiratory pathology. The presence of a significant amount of bornyl acetate makes that it has gut anti-spamodic properties, good soothing effects on the respiratory system and through its many terpenes it can serve as an antiseptic for the lungs, a respiratory oxygenator (as a vapour).
Its anti-spasmodic and hormone-mimetic ("cortisone-like" because by its presence the body will generate natural cortisone with anti-inflammatory properties) are useful for joint pain and rheumatism useful in massages on the suprarenal area , in association with the essential oil Pine Needle.
Its ability to promote suprarenal recovery is useful for tiredness, intense physical fatigue, general fatigue, periods following feverish states, deep asthenia. It can be associated with essential oil Savory in these cases.
Latin name: Picea mariana
Part used: needles
Aromatic molecules: monoterpenes, bornyl acetate (25 to 30 %)
- from certified organic farming
- hormone mimetic
- aerial antiseptic
- antitussive, expectorant
- bronchitis, catarrh (common cold), sinusitis
- acne, psoriasis and dry eczema
- Skin and intestinal parasitoses (candida, lamblias, hookworms)
- muscular rheumatism
- overactive thyroid (hyperthyroidism)
Recommendations for use
- Internally: 2 drops in a teaspoon of olive oil 2 times a day
Precautions for use
- Skin irritation (dermocaustic) possible if used pure
- As essential oils are volatile, sensible to UV radiation and inflammable at high temperature, it is imperative to store them in a tightly closed dark glass bottle and at a temperature between 5 °C and 40 °C.
Warning: the above information is taken from serious books but should only be considered as preliminary information in a discussion with your doctor or aromatherapist.
Santi-shop code: BF023