BiofloreEucalyptus radiata essential oil - organic
|10 ml - 3.46 €|
|Best before ≥ 07/31/2019|
Because of its softness, its harmlessness and its marked affinity for the ear, nose and throat sphere Eucalyptus Radiata essential oil is used in a targeted way to fight against the upper respiratory diseases: rhinitis, sinusitis, otitis. It is a wonderful respiratory decongestant and expectorant and its antiviral properties also make it a valuable ally to counter flus and other viral infections. It is a remedy of choice in vapour form, alone or mixed and its excellent tolerability allows its use for friction and massage, both as well for adults as for children.
Its neurotonic properties are chiefly orientated to the mental plan and promote mental acuity and memory.
The Eucalyptus radiata, also named Blue Gum Eucalyptus, Eucalyptus Australiana or Eucalyptus officinalis, belongs to the big aromatic Myrtaceae family and is, due to its popularity, often considered the king of the eucalyptuses. However it may be useful not to cling to one unique care. For respiratory diseases one will be able to vary with Eucalyptus globulus, Smith's Eucalyptus, Niaouli, Marjoram Wild… essential oils. On the psycho-emotional level Officinal Rosemary cineol essential oil is very close to it.
Latin name: Eucalyptus radiata
Part used: leaves
Aromatic molecules: 1.8 cineole
- from certified organic farming
- mainly composed of eucalyptol (1,8-cineole).
- powerful nasal and respiratory decongestant, anticatarrhal, mucolytic, expectorant
- respiratory antiseptic
- energizing, immunomodulating
- viral diseases
- flu, rhino-pharyngitis, laryngitis
- bacterial dermatoses, infected acne
- chronic fatigue, periods of stress, immune deficiency
Recommendations for use
- External use: 2 to 4 drops of essential oil and 3 drops hazelnut virgin oil, on throat, sinuses, thorax and back, on skin problem and around the ears according to diseases.
- Also as a vapour or for inhalations, pure or in synergy with other essential oils.
Precautions for use
- at the first cutaneous use of an essential oil always make a test at the inner side of your elbow to make sure that it does not cause you any allergic reaction
- as essential oils are volatile, sensible to UV radiation and inflammable at high temperature, it is imperative to store them in a tightly closed dark glass bottle and at a temperature between 5 °C and 40 °C
Warning : the above information is taken from serious books but should only be considered as preliminary information in a discussion with your doctor or aromatherapist.
Santi-shop code: BF022