BiofloreLitsea (may chang) essential oil - organic
|10 ml - 2.91 €|
|Best before ≥ 09/30/2021|
Litsea (may chang) is used for massage, as a vapour and in the bath. Known for its calming properties, it restores the mental balance and promotes restful sleep. When used in the bath, litsea oil can be irritating. Always use well-diluted.
Latin name: Litsea cubeba
Part used: fruit
Aromatic molecules: neral, geranial, citronellal
- from certified organic farming
- Calming, sedative, antidepressant.
- Insomnia, nervous depression, agitation.
- Candidal mycoses, acne, extremely oily skin.
Recommendations for use
- Diffusion: mixed with other essential oils for a friendly and anti-stress atmosphere.
Precautions for use
Santi-shop code: BF016