BiofloreHelichrysum italicum (7% dilution) - organic
|15 ml - 7.52 €|
|Best before ≥ 01/31/2020|
Moreover this oil has an intense psychological effect which cann stimulate intuition, imagination, creativity, help realizing oneself.
Grapeseed oil is interesting because of its very nice touch, even "dry"; it penetrates quickly without leaving a greasy feeling.
Latin name: Helichrysum italicum, Helichrysum angustifolium
first cold pressing vegetable grapeseed-oil* , helichrysum italicum essential oil * (7% dilution)
*from certified organic farming
Part used: flowering tops
Origin: Corsica and South-Africa
- anticoagulant, thins blood, increases blood circulation, anti-phlebitic
- cholesterol lowering, hypocholesterolemic
- cutaneous healing, desclerosing and cutaneous astringent properties
- antispasmodic, anti-inflammatory, anti-viral
- stimulation of liver cells
- intense psychological effect, can stimulate intuition, imagination, creativity and help clarify thoughts; active even at low doses
- edema, blood circulation problems, phlebitis, heavy legs, varicose veins, Raynaud's disease
- rosacea, varicosities, erythrose, cyanosis
- high blood cholesterol, hypercholesterolaemia
- scars, stretch markswounds eczema, psoriasis, acne, rosacea, skin aging, dermatose
- hepatocytic deficiency, hepatitis, cirrhosis
- arthritis, polyarthritis, rheumatism, carpal tunnel (carpal canal), Dupuytren's disease (Dupuytren's contracture, Dupuytrens)
- depression, great fatigue, migraines, neuralgia
Precautions for use
- not recommended for young children (except for local and momentary use, and not more than 3 to 4 drops 3 times daily)
- avoid use for patients treated with anticoagulant medications
- internal use: reserved for the therapist
- as essential oils are volatile, sensible to UV radiation and inflammable at high temperature, it is imperative to store them in a tightly closed dark glass bottle and at a temperature between 5 °C and 40 °C.
Warning : the above information is taken from serious books but should only be considered as preliminary information in a discussion with your doctor or aromatherapist.
Santi-shop code: BF015