BiofloreGinger essential oil - organic
|10 ml - 7.62 €|
|Best before ≥ 12/31/2019|
Ginger essential oil, because of its anti-inflammatory and analgesic properties, relieves pains and contributes to maintain the flexibility of muscles and articulations. Its tonic digestive action makes it aperitive, stomachic, carminative, transit regulating and even anti-emetic. It has a fresh, penetrating and peppery aroma, can be used in massage, diffusion, bath and kitchen.
At psycho-emotional level it is recommended to warm the heart, lighten the mind, act positively on mood, remove blockages and inhibitions. In Eastern traditions, it is reputed to be a powerful overall tonic and an aphrodisiac.
Ginger rhizome, native to India, China, Madagascar, has been used as a spice and remedy since ancient times. Its essential oil is of quite varied composition. The opinion of Bioflore: Sri Lanka is a "big island" that offers quality essential oils and that of ginger, with well dosed root and a spicy notes, is a good compromise between the lighter Malagasy and the sometimes overly earthy Chinese qualities.
Latin name: Zingiber officinale
Part used: rhizome
Origin: Sri Lanka
- stimulant, sexual tonic, aphrodisiac
- digestive system tonic
- aperitive, stomachic, carminative, mild laxative
- analgesic, anti-inflammatory
- antitussive, antispasmodic
- sexual fatigue, impotence, frigidity
- painful digestion, lack of appetite, flatulence, constipation
- rheumatism, aches and muscle aches
- dental abscess, odontalgies
- chronic bronchitis, catarrh
Recommendations for use
Precautions for use
- not for use by pregnant women or for children under 6 years
- dermocaustic, possible irritation if used in a pure state
- avoid intense exposure to sunlight after use
- The above information is taken from serious books but should only be considered as preliminary information in a discussion with your doctor or aromatherapist.
- The vast majority of essential oils are to be used only diluted in a vegetable oil, honey or other suitable medium respecting the recommended dosages.
- When using an essential oil for the first time on the skin, always make a test on the inner sied of the elbow to make sure it does not cause any allergic reaction.
- As essential oils are volatile, sensible to UV radiation and inflammable at high temperature, it is imperative to store them in a tightly closed dark glass bottle and at a temperature between 5 °C and 40 °C.
Santi-shop code: BF013