Martina GebhardtBaobab foot spray - Demeter
|30 ml - 5.94 €|
Baobab Foot Spray is an excellent product, especially for the treatment and care of sweaty feet but also at any time as deodorant, refreshing spray sustaining natural skin defences, spray against mosquitoes or, if there is a mosquito bite, to stop tickle and swelling.
Baobab (Adansonia Digitata) contains antibacterial and antimycotic active principles, and its oil and leaf and fruit extracts have emollient, soothing, healing, nourishing and regenerating properties, give new suppleness to the skin and protect it against aging and stretch marks. The oil is known as anti-allergic and anti-inflammatory in the Senegalese pharmacopoeia.
Our feet and legs are exposed to plenty of rough treatment. In many cases, they don’t get the attention they need until the problems become unavoidable in the form of pain or, for instance, fungal infections or excessive sweating due to an unhealthy in-shoe climate. Regular care with Baobab Foot Cosmetics, suitable free-breathing shoes and going barefoot often can prevent these often tenacious skin problems. Legs and feet are looked at, too, and we should give them the attention they need. Smooth and well-cared-for skin will make them attractive for a long time to come.
Not sealed product.
N.B. Useful for mixtures/vaporisation and trip (light, not breakable): the Bioflore Empty 100ml and 250ml alu-resin bottles with spray pump are practical accessories to prepare synergies and to spray alcoholic or aqueous preparations.
Aqua (Water), Alcohol**, Adansonia Digitata Leaf Extract*, Adansonia Digitata Fruit Extract*, Salvia Officinalis (Sage) Extract**, Spagyrische Essenz von Adansonia Leaf* and Fruit* Extract, Silver, Gold, Sulfur, Aroma* (echte äth. Öle*), Linalool°, Limonene°.
Water, Alcohol**, Baobab tincture*, Baobab fruit tincture*, Sage tincture**, Spagyric essence (of Baobab tincture*, Baobab fruit tincture*, Gold, Silver, Sulfur), genuine essential oils*, Linalool°, Limonene°
* from certified organic agriculture
° Component of genuine essential oils
More informations concerning Martina Gebhardt products can be found on the Info page Martina Gebhardt.
Precautions for use
- All cosmetic products should be applied sparingly, nurturing rather than inhibiting the skins' own functions.
- Use in preference a spatula for the creams and ointments.
- Avoid temperatures above 25°C and below 2°C. In creams heat can generate a small deposit of oil. This does not diminish the quality of the cosmetic and disappears when remixing the cream.
- On Martina Gebhardt website stands that all products should, when possible, be used within 3 months after opening. Under normal hygienic use, this delay can be largely exceeded without problem but if a long period without almost daily use occurs it is advisable to keep the product fresh.
Santi-shop code: MG047