Martina GebhardtRose Balm - Demeter
Olea Europaea (Olive) Seed Oil**, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil**, Cera Flava** (Beeswax**), Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter**, Rosa Canina Fruit Oil*, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil*, Rosa Damascena Flower Extract**, Rosa Damascena Flower Oil*, Tocopherol, Geraniol°, Citronellol°
Olive oil**, sunflower seed oil**, beeswax **, cocoa butter**, rosehip oil*, avocado oil*, Damascus rose extract*, essential oil of Damascus rose*, vegetable vitamin E (tocopherol), geraniol°, citronellol°
* from certified organic agriculture
° Component of genuine essential oils
More informations concerning Martina Gebhardt products can be found on the Info page Martina Gebhardt.
Precautions for use
- All cosmetic products should be applied sparingly, nurturing rather than inhibiting the skins' own functions.
- Use in preference a spatula for the creams and ointments.
- Avoid temperatures above 25°C and below 2°C. In creams heat can generate a small deposit of oil. This does not diminish the quality of the cosmetic and disappears when remixing the cream.
- On Martina Gebhardt website stands that all products should, when possible, be used within 3 months after opening. Under normal hygienic use, this delay can be largely exceeded without problem but if a long period without almost daily use occurs it is advisable to keep the product fresh.
Santi-shop code: MG042