Martina GebhardtSalvia Face Lotion - Demeter
|100 ml - 11.67 €|
|Best before ≥ 12/19/2018|
Salvia Face Lotion is a light fluid sage day and night cream for oily and impure skin.The Martina Gebhardt SAVIA LINE, with sage, purifies the skin and have astringent effects. They help regulate the activity of sebaceous, oilproducing glands in the skin and restore the natural protective skin layer.A
Not sealed product
Water (Aqua), Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil**, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil**, Salvia Officinalis (Sage) Extract**, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Extract**, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter*, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter**, Lecithin*, Rosa Damascena (Rose) Flower Water**, Cetyl Alcohol, Cetearylalcohol, Spagyrische Essenz von Salvia Officinalis (Sage) Extract**, Aurum, Argentum, Sulfat, Salvia Officinalis Oil**, Myrtus Communis (Myrtle) Oil**, Melaleuca Ternifolia (Tea Tree) Oil*, Linalool**, Limonene**
Water, olive oil**, sweet almond oil**, sage extract**, hamamelis hydrolate**, shea butter , cocoa butte **, lecithin*, rose hydrolate**, coconut oil extract, spagyric essence (from sage extract**, gold, silver, sulphate), sage essential oil**, myrtle essential oil **, tea tree essential oil*, linalool°, limonene°
* from certified organic agriculture
° Component of genuine essential oils
More informations concerning Martina Gebhardt products can be found on the Info page Martina Gebhardt.
Recommendations for use
In the evening, you normally only need the sage cleanser (SALVIA Cleanser). Martina Gebhardt cleanser are fat-replenishing and usually suffice to protect the skin through the night. At night, the skin should be able to "breathe" which means: sweat and waste products can reach the surface of the skin unhindered. This way, your skin remains healthy and recovers its natural balance. For a tired skin a light care with the sage facial toner (SALVIA Tonic) can be useful. For more important problems a balm or care cream or a vegetable oil could be necessary.
Precautions for use
- All cosmetic products should be applied sparingly, nurturing rather than inhibiting the skins' own functions.
- Use in preference a spatula for the creams and ointments.
- Avoid temperatures above 25°C and below 2°C. In creams heat can generate a small deposit of oil. This does not diminish the quality of the cosmetic and disappears when remixing the cream.
- On Martina Gebhardt website stands that all products should, when possible, be used within 3 months after opening. Under normal hygienic use, this delay can be largely exceeded without problem but if a long period without almost daily use occurs it is advisable to keep the product fresh.
Santi-shop code: MG037