Martina GebhardtSheabutter Cleanser - Demeter
Sheabutter Cleanser for gentle cleansing and care of hypersensitive skin.All SHEABUTTER LINE products are free of essential oils, alcohol, herbal extracts and bee products. As is the case with all Martina Gebhardt products they do not contain any preservatives, surfactants, synthetic or nature-identical raw materials, paraffin waxes or synthetic fragrances. Shea Butter products are therefore totally free of any substances that may irritate allergy-prone individuals. SHEABUTTER LINE Skin Care products contain the very minimum of ingredients, using only those substances that are almost absolutely non irritating.
Not sealed product
This product is no more available. Please find hereafter a link to the category to which it belonged:
Water (Aqua), Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil**, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter*, Lecithin*, Rosa Damascena (Rose) Flower Water**, Spagyrische Essenz von Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter*, Aurum, Argentum, Sulfat, Cetylalcohol, Cetearylalcohol
Water, olive oil**, shea butter*, lecithin*, rose hydrolate**, spagyric essence (of shea butter*, gold, silver, sulphate), coconut fat extract
* from certified organic agriculture
° Component of genuine essential oils
More informations concerning Martina Gebhardt products can be found on the Info page Martina Gebhardt.
Recommendations for use
In the evening, you normally only need the SHEABUTTER Cleanser. Martina Gebhardt cleanser are fat-replenishing and usually suffice to protect the skin through the night. At night, the skin should be able to "breathe" which means: sweat and waste products can reach the surface of the skin unhindered. This way, your skin remains healthy and recovers its natural balance. For a tired skin a light care with the facial sheabutter toner (SHEABUTTER Tonic) can be useful. For more important problems a balm or care cream or a vegetable oil could be necessary.
Precautions for use
- All cosmetic products should be applied sparingly, nurturing rather than inhibiting the skins' own functions.
- Use in preference a spatula for the creams and ointments.
- Avoid temperatures above 25°C and below 2°C. In creams heat can generate a small deposit of oil. This does not diminish the quality of the cosmetic and disappears when remixing the cream.
- On Martina Gebhardt website stands that all products should, when possible, be used within 3 months after opening. Under normal hygienic use, this delay can be largely exceeded without problem but if a long period without almost daily use occurs it is advisable to keep the product fresh.
Santi-shop code: MG026