Martina GebhardtTea Tree Balm - Demeter
|15 ml - 6.54 €|
|Best before ≥ 08/01/2019|
Martina Gebhardt Tea Tree Balm soothes chapped, brittle, prone to fungal infections and easily inflamed skin patches.
Olea Europaea (Olive) Oil**, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil**, Lanolin, Cera Flava** (Beeswax**), Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter*, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter**, Melaleuca alternifolia oil*, Tocopherol, Linalool°
Olive oil**, sweet almond oil**, wool wax, beeswax**, shea butter*, cocoa butter**, vitamin E, real essential tea tree oil*, linalool°
* from certified organic agriculture
° Component of genuine essential oils
More informations concerning Martina Gebhardt products can be found on the Info page Martina Gebhardt.
Precautions for use
- All cosmetic products should be applied sparingly, nurturing rather than inhibiting the skins' own functions.
- Use in preference a spatula for the creams and ointments.
- Avoid temperatures above 25°C and below 2°C. In creams heat can generate a small deposit of oil. This does not diminish the quality of the cosmetic and disappears when remixing the cream.
- On Martina Gebhardt website stands that all products should, when possible, be used within 3 months after opening. Under normal hygienic use, this delay can be largely exceeded without problem but if a long period without almost daily use occurs it is advisable to keep the product fresh.
Santi-shop code: MG024