Martina GebhardtSalvia Tonic - Demeter
|100 ml - 7.31 €|
Salvia Tonic, sage facial tonic, for oily and impure skin, revitalizes and helps prevent skin impurities.The Martina Gebhardt SAVIA LINE, with sage, purifies the skin and have astringent effects. They help regulate the activity of sebaceous, oilproducing glands in the skin and restore the natural protective skin layer.A
Not sealed product.
N.B. Useful for mixtures/vaporisation and trip (light, not breakable): the Bioflore Empty 100ml and 250ml alu-resin bottles with spray pump are practical accessories to prepare synergies and to spray alcoholic or aqueous preparations.
Water (Aqua), Salvia Officinalis (Sage) Extract**, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Flower Extract**, Plantago Lanceolata (Plantigin) Extract**, Alcohol**, Salvia Officinalis Oil**, Melaleuca Ternifolia (Tea Tree) Oil*, Citrus Limonum Oil**, Spagyrische Essenz von Salvia Officinalis (Sage) Extract**, Aurum, Argentum, Sulfat, Linalool°, Limonene°
Water, sage tincture**, hamamelish hydrate**, ribwort tincture**, alcohol**, real essential oil of sage**, real essential tea tree oil*, real essential lemon oil**, spagyric essence (of sage**, gold, silver, sulphate), linalool°, limonene°
* from certified organic agriculture
° Component of genuine essential oils
More informations concerning Martina Gebhardt products can be found on the Info page Martina Gebhardt.
Recommendations for use
In the evening, you normally only need the sage cleanser (SALVIA Cleanse)r. Martina Gebhardt cleanser are fat-replenishing and usually suffice to protect the skin through the night. At night, the skin should be able to "breathe" which means: sweat and waste products can reach the surface of the skin unhindered. This way, your skin remains healthy and recovers its natural balance. For a tired skin a light care with thesage facial toner (SALVIA Tonic) can be useful. For more important problems a balm or care cream or avegetable oil could be necessary.
Precautions for use
- All cosmetic products should be applied sparingly, nurturing rather than inhibiting the skins' own functions.
- Use in preference a spatula for the creams and ointments.
- Avoid temperatures above 25°C and below 2°C. In creams heat can generate a small deposit of oil. This does not diminish the quality of the cosmetic and disappears when remixing the cream.
- On Martina Gebhardt website stands that all products should, when possible, be used within 3 months after opening. Under normal hygienic use, this delay can be largely exceeded without problem but if a long period without almost daily use occurs it is advisable to keep the product fresh.
Santi-shop code: MG006