SANTEHerbal Hair Colour Chestnut Brown (Maronenbraun)
|100 g - 5.13 €|
|Best before ≥ 05/31/2020|
Natural chestnut brown colour for medium blonde to brown hair.
This Herbal Hair Colour respects the natural pigments of your hair. It coats your hair like a protective glaze that combines with your natural hair colour to produce a unique result. The resulting colour can vary depending on your original hair colour, your hair structure and your hair care routine - but the result will surely be very natural and as shiny as silk.
It is easy to mix the herbal hair colours with one another to achieve wonderful colour variations in the spectrum of red and brown.
See the colour chart.
(INCI): Cassia Auriculata Leaf Powder, Lawsonia Inermis (Henna) Leaf Powder*, Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, Indigofera Tinctoria (Indigo) Leaf powder, Indigofera Argentea (Indigo) Leaf powder, Algin, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein
* ingredients from certified organic agriculture
- SANTE Herbal Hair Colours are mixtures of wheat proteins, alginate, henna, cassia, walnut shells, ratanhia roots, indigo, coffee, beetroot and rhubarb root. The mixture and proportions in the ingredients are different for every colour.
- With extra volume and care.
- Purely botanical.
- Especially gentle.
- Free of peroxide, ammonia or other chemical ingredients.
- Free of synthetic colourants, fragrances or preservatives.
Recommendations for use
- The herbal hair colour is activated simply by hot water. This gives you a creamy, non-drip paste to apply to the hair.
- If you have a permanent wave in your hair, then SANTE Herbal Hair Colour should be used after perming. This will not only allow you to develop the full colour potential, but will also provide extra nourishment for the hair structure that has been attacked during the perm.
Precautions for use
- Suitable for colouring grey hair. Grey hairs will stay lighter than other hair after colouring. Thus the resulting colour will be lighter the more grey hair you have.
Santi-shop code: SN008