BiofloralCinnamon essential oil - organic
|10 ml - 5.24 €|
Cinnamon essential oil is particularly effective in counteracting bacterial infections, but also has a high anti-viral, antifungal, vermifuge and broad spectrum anti-infectious potency. Its stimulating actin is general : immune, nervous, respiratory, cardiac and digestive systems. It would also be aphrodisiac and, slightly blood fluidifying, promotes a better circulation.
Beware of its dermocaustic effects: ust it only well diluted in a vegetable oil for cutaneous applications (except on warts) and with caution internally. Not recommended for sensitive skin.
At the psycho-emotional level, the tonic effect on the vital energy of cinnamon essential oil is accompanied by an euphoric and inhibitions liberating effect.
Latin name: Cinnamomum zeylanicum
Part used: leaf
It is the cinnamaldehyde, main component of the essential oil of cinnamon, which gives it its anti-infectious (respiratory, intestinal, digestive, urinary and gynecological infections, candidiasis) and antiparasitic (lice and nits, partes intestinal) properties, and stimulates cardiac, respiratory and digestive functions, the latter by increasing the synthesis of gastric mucus, which protects against gastric ulcer.
- stimulant of the immune, cardiac, digestive and respiratory systems
- general tonic
- slight blood thinning, facilitates blood circulation
- antiseptic, anti-infectious: antibacterial of high activity (very broad spectrum of action: 98% of the pathogene germs would be sensitive to it), effective antiviral, anti-fungal, anti-parasites (vermifuge)
- mild antispasmodic
- Febrile body aches, flu, colds
- Physical and/or psychic asthenia, drowsiness, fatigue
- Slow, difficult digestion, digestive spasms, worms
- Pediculosis (lice), scabies, warts
Recommendations for use
External use: 2 drops of essential oil per 10 ml of vegetable oil
- flu, bronchitis: massage spine and feet
- upper respiratory tract infections: massaging solar plexus and plantar arches
- fatigue: massage the back and feet soles of the , also in olfaction
- digestive problems, aerophagia, bloating, colitis, abdominal cramps, colic, infectious diarrhea: massaging the abdomen
- lack of appetite: olfaction
Precautions for use
- Not recommended for pregnant women
- Not recommended for children under 8 years
- Skin irritation (dermocaustic) possible if used pure.
- Not recommended in inhalation and in the bath
- The above information is taken from serious books but should only be considered as preliminary information in a discussion with your doctor or aromatherapist.
- The vast majority of essential oils are to be used only diluted in a vegetable oil, honey or other suitable medium respecting the recommended dosages.
- When using an essential oil for the first time on the skin, always make a test on the inner sied of the elbow to make sure it does not cause any allergic reaction.
- As essential oils are volatile, sensible to UV radiation and inflammable at high temperature, it is imperative to store them in a tightly closed dark glass bottle and at a temperature between 5 °C and 40 °C.
Santi-shop code: BI095