Dr.HauschkaLipstick 11 Plum (vivace)
|4.5 g - 13.60 €
A palette of lipsticks with eight colours to choose from or even to mix means that you can find the right shade for any mood.
Rose and Anthyllis, with Rose hip, Almond oil, Apricot oil, Jojoba, Rose wax, Beeswax, Candelilla wax and Carnauba wax come together in lipsticks with a lot to offer. The rich compositions in 8 shades nurture and protect the lips.
(INCI): Castor (Ricinus Communis) Oil, Rose (Rosa Canina) Hip Extract, Jojoba (Buxus Chinensis) Oil, Lanolin, Beeswax (Cera Flava), Carrot (Daucus Carota) Extract, Shea (Butyrospermum Parkii) Butter, Candelilla Wax (Candelilla Cera), Carnauba Wax (Carnauba), Rose (Rosa Gallica) Petal Extract, Sweet Almond (Prunus Dulcis) Oil, Cetyl Alcohol, Anthyllis Vulneraria Extract, Apricot (Prunus Armeniaca) Kernel Oil, Jojoba (Buxus Chinensis) Wax, Rose (Rosa Gallica) Wax, Fragrance (Parfum), Limonene*, Citronellol*, Geraniol*, Linalool*, Cinnamal*, Citral*, Eugenol*, Lecithin. [+/- Mica, Carmine (CI 75470), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891)]
* components of natural essential oils
Recommendations for use
- Fine lips: avoid dark colours, choose natural and light colours (beige, peach, pink, bronze colour) to give an illusion of volume.
- Voluminous lips: you can afford a variety of colours (e.g. red, brown, copper, pink), but favor the mats or cream finish, and avoid bright colours if you do not want to make them larger.
- Wrinkled lips: avoid too dark or too bright colours, because if they go into the fine lines, it will be more visible. To be recommended: beige, coral pink, neutral.
- Clear skin and hair: choose natural tones such as pink (e.g. beige, pink, peach).
- Medium complexion: you can choose an infinite number of colours. If your hair is dark, go for bright and light colours (e.g. red, pink, copper, brown, Bordeaux).
- Yellow teeth: avoid purple colours and plum variations.
Santi-shop code: HA032