LogonaHerbal Hair Color - Flame Red
|100 g - 6.62 €
Radiance, shine and volume thanks to a composition of organic henna and other colouring plants and plant care products such as wheat protein and organic jojoba oil. The hair color Flame Red is particularly suitable for light blonde to braun hair and produces a brilliant, fiery red on light blonde to medium blonde hair.
Herbal Hair Color coat each hair strand with a coloring and strengthening layer that actually adds volume and shine. Only henna and other natural plant colorants, such as walnut shells and beet root, provide the colour. Plant-derived conditioners make application and comb-out easier, and improve your overall hair structure for a softer, healthier texture.
Logona Herbal Hair Color colours your hair in a gentle, yet long-lasting way. Unlike chemical methods, these herbal colours do not penetrate the hair shaft, but coat the outside of each hair shaft with a protective, volumising layer. The results are expressive colours, glossy good looks, and increased volume.
See the colour chart.
(INCI): Lawsonia Inermis (Henna) Leaf Powder*, Curcuma Longa (Curcuma) Root Powder, Rheum Undulatum (Rhubarb) Root Powder, Algin, Hydrolized Wheat Protein, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil*, Parfum (essential Oils)
* ingredients from certified organic agriculture
No synthetic dyes, perfumes or preservatives or other chemicals such as peroxide or ammonia.
As part of the Logona quality control all raw materials used are regularly reviewed for levels of pesticides and heavy metals.
The ingredients henna and jojoba are certified organic.
- Free from synthetic dyes, perfumes and preservatives.
Recommendations for use
- The package contains:
· 3,5 oz hair color powder
· 1 pair of gloves
· warming cap
· instruction sheet.
Precautions for use
- Do not allow hair colors to come into contact with injured skin.
- Take care during the mixing of LOGONA hair color powder not to breathe in any dust from the product.
- LOGONA Herbal Hair Colors cannot lighten your hair.
- Do not use LOGONA Herbal Hair Colois to color your eyelashes or eyebrows.
- Do not store any unused hair color mixture for future use.
- Before you attempt to color hair which already has been chemically colored with a LOGONA Herbal Hair Color, be certain to perform careful strand testing.
- Golden Blonde Herbal HairColor will turn a briltianit red when first mixed.This is the result of the hibiscus flowers, and has no effect on the color result.
- Use Henna Black only on dark hair colors. lf you use it on a lighter hair shade, you can expect a very unattractive greenish or bluish color result.
- To avoid a color result with Sahara from becoming too red, do not process longer than 30 minutes.
Santi-shop code: LG082